Salle De Long Fencing School is a center where children can spend part of their summer exercising their bodies and sharpening their minds while learning new skills, making new friends, and having a lot of fun.
Come and experience the Olympic sport of fencing. Each camp offers a wide variety of fencing activities with an engaging and stimulating setting where campers can actively enjoy their summer.
Now is the perfect time to adventure for an entire week (20 hours) of fun learning and enjoyable fencing related activities. Our facility offers a rock climbing wall, fencing scoring machines, strips, exercise equipment as well as many other activities to engage kids of all ages. Your child will expand his/her creativity by building his/her own foam weapon, decorating a fencing mask, watching Olympic videos, learning about the history of swords, and engaging with campers and coaches in fencing drills and matches.
- Starting Monday, July 6th, 2020, repeated every day until Friday, July 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Starting Monday, July 20th, 2020, repeats every day until Friday, July 24, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Rapid COVID-19 Testing Now Available at All Exceptional Emergency Center Locations in Texas
- 'It was tragic': Zach Braff recalls visiting Nick Cordero in hospital
- AT&T Gives Back to Teachers, Nurses and Physicians with New Savings on Unlimited Wireless Plans
- Heather Morris prays for Naya Rivera
- New DATAMARK Report Shows How Organizations Are Winning Big With Mailroom Outsourcing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.