Capoeira is a martial art that combines self-defense, attacks, dance, acrobatics, and music. All classes work on strength, flexibility, technique, speed, power, and control, in addition to learning songs in Portuguese, playing instruments, and reviewing the history of the art. Capoeira is a very social martial art and fosters a sense of community. The more people, the more fun it is and the more you learn. It really is the most fun, challenging, and dynamic workout you will every try.
All adults and teens, age 14 years and up, are welcome to any class, regardless of age, physical abilities or musical background! We will teach you!
Capoeira originated with African slaves in Brazil as a means for survival and the basic roots and elements of it continue to be the basis of it today.
Classes are Tuesday/Thursday at 7:30pm and Saturday at 12:00pm.
Kids classes for ages 7 -13 years and Kinder classes for ages 3-6 years are also available.
- Tue, Apr 2, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Thu, Apr 4, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Sat, Apr 6, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Tue, Apr 9, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Thu, Apr 11, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Sat, Apr 13, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Tue, Apr 16, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Thu, Apr 18, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Sat, Apr 20, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Tue, Apr 23, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Thu, Apr 25, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Sat, Apr 27, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Tue, Apr 30, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Thu, May 2, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
- Starting Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019, repeated every week on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday until Saturday, December 21, 2019 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Rapid COVID-19 Testing Now Available at All Exceptional Emergency Center Locations in Texas
- 'It was tragic': Zach Braff recalls visiting Nick Cordero in hospital
- AT&T Gives Back to Teachers, Nurses and Physicians with New Savings on Unlimited Wireless Plans
- Heather Morris prays for Naya Rivera
- New DATAMARK Report Shows How Organizations Are Winning Big With Mailroom Outsourcing
- Victoria Beckham rules out Spice Girls reunion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.